- Waldorf Education: A Family Guide is an overview of the education and culture in Waldorf schools and by grade, including how to maintain consistent rhythms between home and school.
- Understanding Waldorf Education: Teaching from the Inside Out – Master Waldorf teacher Jack Petrash describes the distinctive character and process of Waldorf education in a lingo-free, accessible way.
- School as a Journey – this book about Waldorf education written by past Berkshire Waldorf School teacher Torin Finser follows a class of his students (many of whom are currently parents in our school!) through the grades.
- The Story of Waldorf Education in the United States – written by Dr. Steve Sagarin, head of our own Berkshire Waldorf High School in Stockbridge, MA
- BWS Master Teacher Pamela Giles recommends The Value of a Mess: You should let your kids totally botch chores from an early age by Jessica Lahey, excerpted from The Gift of Failure: How the Best Parents Learn to Let Go So Their Children Can Succeed.